Successful companies need both Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP System) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM Software) to operate effectively in the competitive landscape.
CRM Software for business
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is used by sales, marketing and business development professionals.
Common features include in CRM Software:
- Manage customers and their purchasing behavior
- Identify business opportunities and new sales leads
- Streamline the sales process and reduce repetitive work
- Automate marketing processes, e.g., email or online advertising campaigns
- Manage social media accounts and campaigns
- Facilitate better support for current customers
Benefits of CRM Software fir your business
Get more leads, close more deals, and do more faster.
- Move deals faster by tracking customer information in one place
- Generate more profit by using lead management software (i.e. CRM)
- Drive customer engagement by automating
- Actively tracks and manages customer information.
- Connects your entire team from any device.
Your sales team gets more selling time and stays productive; your business retains more customers
Also Read: How Generate Leads for Business
ERP Software for business
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software assists with every aspect of a business operations.
It encompasses sales and marketing, human resources, accounting, manufacturing, order management, distribution and more.
Common features include in ERP Software:
- Product and purchase planning
- Manufacturing and delivery planning
- Inventory management
- Shipping and payment
- Supply chain management
- Marketing and sales
- Customer relationship management
Benefits of ERP System for Business
- Enhanced Business Reporting
- Better customer service
- Improved Inventory Costs
- Implementation project planning
- Improved business data security
The types of businesses that benefit the most from ERP
The versatile nature of ERP software allows companies across industries to implement solutions based on their business needs. Major industries that use ERP include:
- Professional Services
- Industrial Services
- Service Business